Visit ClassicCarsGlobal.com - Click Here!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible - For Sale!

Description:
Muscle Car: 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO, You are looking at a very solid 69 Camaro classic car for sale that was originally a 6 cylinder car but now has a 350 V8 engine and disc brakes. She is a factory red car with factory red interior. Give me a call and let's talk. This is one that I have been holding on to in hopes to set the 327/350 engine and Muncie 4 speed trans that I have setting in my warehouse down into. There is just a very little bit of rust blistering on her. I feel that my price of $25,000.00 is very fair for a collector car like this one with the potential that this car has. I sure would love to make this collector car yours, what can I do to make that happen?

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment